- This event has passed.
May 15th | San Francisco | Love & Lust for Queer Men
May 15 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$38
As gay and queer men, sex is central to our culture and connections with other men. Although we may be having lots of sex or longing for it, we may feel like something is missing. We can be torn between extremes, unsure how to harmonize our desires for hot sex with our longings for intimacy.
Queer Connect is a community for gay, queer, bi and trans men seeking connection and tools to craft exiting erotic chemistry and unique sexual expression. There are very specific reasons why sex and love are often split for us, but we can bring these two ends of our personal spectrum into harmony.
Our workshops are designed to help bring Love & Lust together by increasing our capacities for intimacy, cultivating desire, and overcoming blocks to expression. We highlight various topics each month.
Love & Lust:
In this special 4-hour workshop, you will learn practical tools to have more fulfilling, satisfying connections and hot sex that feels truly authentic, whether you are single or in relationship. This event will focus on:
- Breaking through inhibitions for more peak experiences
- Interpreting fantasy as a guide to your emotional needs & unlocking sexual potential
- Crafting your personal Erotic Theme, using the “Cornerstones of Eroticism,” work by Dr. Jack Morin
What to Expect:
- A blend of group discussion and practical exercises.
- Drawing on Tantra, NVC, Hakomi, current theories in couples’ therapy, sex therapy, EFT, and mythology, we create a safe container for you to share about your experience. This is a clothing-on workshop for anyone who identifies as a queer man.
We offer a variety of workshops and interactive experiences to explore intimate touch, our individual and collective psychology, and our spiritual journeys into the heart of sex and desire. Learn tools to enrich your relationships and sexual practices. Also available for private bookings.