The LGBT Education Program at Napa Valley College
Presents this one-day event with Finn Deerhart, Saturday, October 12th, 9am-1pm.
Love & Lust:
In this special 4-hour workshop, you will learn practical tools to have more fulfilling, satisfying connections and hot sex that feels truly authentic, whether you are single or in relationship. This event will focus on:
• A new spirituality – What does it mean to be spiritual in modern gay/queer life?
• Breaking through inhibitions for more peak experiences
• Interpreting fantasy as a guide to your emotional needs & unlocking sexual potential
• Crafting your personal Erotic Theme, using the “Cornerstones of Eroticism,” work by Dr.
What to Expect:
• A blend of group discussion and practical exercises.
• Drawing on Tantra, NVC, Hakomi, current theories in couples’ therapy, sex therapy,
EFT, and mythology, we create a safe container for you to share about your experience.
• This is a clothing-on workshop for anyone who identifies as a queer man.